Scheduling regular pressure washing in Joplin, MO, significantly benefits your home. In Missouri, a yearly cleaning is enough to reduce pollen, algae, and mold buildup on the property’s surfaces. That’s a great way to combat the poor health effects for those who live and work on the property, who might otherwise experience breathing trouble, allergy attacks, and headaches.
What else can professional pressure washing do for your Joplin, MO, home or business? In this post, Harris Brothers Pressure Wash & Gutter Clean, LLC, explains what you need to know about exterior cleaning schedules to maximize your return on investment.
3 Things To Consider When Scheduling Pressure Washers
Pressure washing remains essential to homeownership because it is an easy way to keep the property looking good. However, it can also lessen your need for repairs or replacements and extend the lifespan of your building materials.
Here are three tips for choosing the best pressure washing for the best results:
#1 Time of Day
Professional power washers like Harris Brothers Pressure Wash & Gutter Clean, LLC can work any time between dawn and dusk. However, nighttime pressure washing poses visibility challenges. So, for optimal results, you need to schedule the service for when there is adequate lighting to ensure completely clean surfaces.
The pressure washers need to spot every dirty section to address dirt, grime, and mold. That’s why many homeowners schedule their pressure washing in Joplin, MO, for midmorning or afternoon to guarantee stellar cleaning results.
#2 Weather Conditions
Is there severe weather predicted? Consider rescheduling for any of the following situations:
- Lightning. Electrical storms pose a significant health risk during power washing, which could lead to electrocution.
- Hail. Small or large hailstones create unsafe working conditions outdoors. It also risks slip-and-fall accidents while on slippery surfaces.
- Severe rainstorms. While light or moderate rain shouldn’t affect the cleaning, severe weather poses several obstacles and endangers cleaning professionals.
So, you may need to postpone your pressure cleaning for strong winds, tornadoes, and other inclement weather to protect your property and the employees. However, it’s always best to check with the professional team first.
#3 Preferred Seasons
Pressure cleaning can happen in any season except for winter. Consider the following points before scheduling:
- Allergens. Would you like to combat the effects of pollen? Consider cleaning in late spring or early summer.
- Debris. Fall means leaves, debris, stubborn dirt, and bird droppings that wreak havoc on a home’s exterior, so a late fall cleaning is a great idea. It also prepares the house for winter.
- Moisture. Summer’s heat ensures the house dries quickly after pressure washing, which also minimizes the chance of algae and mold growth.
Winter’s snow and ice cause slipping, falling, and sometimes, unsafe working conditions. The ice on your building makes cleaning more challenging, so opt for other seasons for more effective results.
Contact a Commercial Pressure Washer Today!
Hiring a commercial pressure washer guarantees positive results, regardless of your timing. Do you need pressure washing in Joplin, MO? Contact Harris Brothers Pressure Wash & Gutter Clean, LLC, at 417-312-7766 today to request an estimate!